FANDOM


Edit Tab

애쉬는 전투를 보다 은밀하게 임하길 바라는 플레이어에게 안성맞춤입니다. 그의 치명적인 능력은 그가 지닌 신출귀몰한 파워들로 보강되어 있습니다.

This is Ash, lethal and elusive.

Ash can remain unseen, but his effects on the battlefield can be felt by all. Keep an eye out, Tenno.

Ash is a fast, maneuverable Warframe that possesses a high degree of survivability in the field. Fleet movement complements deadly tools of assassination, making Ash a perfect balance between killing potency and stealth.

Manufacturing Requirements
Credits64.png
25,000
Neuroptics
1
Chassis
1
Systems
1
x32px
1
Time: 72 hrs
Rush: 20px 50
Market Price: 20px 375 Blueprint Price: Credits64.png 35000
Neuroptics
Credits64.png
15,000
x32px
150
x32px
1
x32px
150
x32px
500
Time: 12 hrs
Rush: 20px 25
Chassis
Credits64.png
15,000
x32px
1
x32px
1000
x32px
300

Time: 12 hrs
Rush: 20px 25
Systems
Credits64.png
15,000
x32px
1
x32px
1
x32px
500
x32px
500
Time: 12 hrs
Rush: 20px 25

Acquisition

Component blueprints drop from Manics. Manics have a 33% chance to drop a component blueprint, and if they do, there is a 38.72% chance that it's the Chassis, 38.72% for the Neuroptics, and 22.56% for the Systems. This gives total probabilities of 12.91%, 12.91% and 7.52%, respectively. Therefore, the expected number of Manic kills required to obtain Ash is 19.

Warframe Guides

See Category:Ash Guides to read user-made guides on how to play this Warframe.

Trivia

  • Ash was originally named Smoke, and before that, simply Ninja.[1]
  • As seen from concept art, Ash was initially slated to be a female Warframe.
  • Ash's special abilities are names of tools and weapons that would commonly be used by a ninja.
  • Ash, like some of Hydroid's powers, has a unique perk that allows his Blade Storm ability to completely bypass enemy armor due to the attacks dealing Finishing damage; the kind of damage used when players perform finishing attacks on unaware/blinded/sleeping enemies.
  • Ash was the first Warframe that had innate physical weapons associated with his frame, in this case his hidden blades he uses in his Blade Storm ability. The second frame with this innate physical weapon was Mesa and her Regulator pistols she uses in her Peacemaker ability.
  • Ash has smoke constantly venting from his left arm.

Sources

de:Ash fr:Ash it:Ash ru:Эш

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Also on FANDOM

Random Wiki